Monday, February 6, 2012

DRACULAURAID's guest post.

Hi Jammers! My username is DRACULAURAID and I like to play Scooped and watch the movie Geckos! It's really cool and really funny how the geckos sing, geckos geckos geckos GECKOS! And I really really like how Elf Cuffs came out but I'm really sad nonmembers can't have them. Nonmembers should get ALL the stuff, not just cloud wallpaper, but the stuff that they DREAM of! I mean members have to buy stuff that's a different colour and trade it to nonmembers for a necklace. It's also not fair how nonmembers can't get prizes in Jam-A-Grams. If you're a nonmember and you want anything but you can't get that colour, find a helpful, kind member and tell them what colour you want. That's all I have for today Jammers! Bye!

Juniper coming back. If you'd like to guest post just comment and I'll type it in as a Guest Post!
Bye Jammers.

No comments:

Post a Comment