Sunday, June 3, 2012

hjnuyjhnuy5tuyh7j I TYPE-AD WITH MAH FACE-A

Hullo Jammers
Woke up early today, decided to look for My Little Pony videos. I decided to watch this one. It has one censored word, but it's censored. That's good right?
Anyways, just started reading Cupcakes last night. It took me a while to get to sleep. But it wasn't actually the comic, strangely. It was probably insomnia.
Anyways again,  I was playing Best Dressed, and it told me to "Dress the most MAGICAL", so I dressed like Twilight Sparkle.
Twilight Sparkle :D
I noticed we had a couple of  bronies and pegasisters there, 'cuz I got 4 votes :3.

That's all I have, enjoy this cute picture of Rainy Days (my pony) and Luna!
Rainy is a pegasus, but she has her wings furled up at the moment. Also that un-coloured in thing in the back is Luna.



No comments:

Post a Comment