Sunday, July 15, 2012

Now Accepting Fan-art!

Heya Jammers!
I'm gonna accept fan-art of Luna now :3 You may draw and email it to thenookmeister@gmail.com (changed because of difficulty with links). I will display them in my gallery.
Here are a couple of pictures of her to help you get an idea on how she looks.
~Nook~
I got this from a kitten making game :3


Luna Sitting (Yes I drew this one)
Luna on Animal Jam
Luna Minecraft Skin (Blocked it up myself,  it's harder than it looks for a first-time skin-maker!)
Another picture from a game

Please do not copy Luna and say you created her. You may use her name because I don't own the name Luna Koroleve. You may create characters similar to her but please do not copy her entirely. She is my character.

10 comments:

  1. Dude, I'm entering any art contest you have, making a my little pony/person for you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :3 It's not really a contest but you're really awesome to submit artwork :D

      Delete
  2. I may not be the best artist ever, but I think I'll give it a whirl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. (Sorry forgot to put my name), well It seems that, well, I'm not sure if the website lets you draw...




    Master ArcticStar

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Draw something, take a picture of it, download it to the computer, post it on PicturePals, and I'll check it out :3

      Delete
  4. :U I meant the link to the wolf making game... it looks cool and I'll enter

    ReplyDelete
  5. The link is http://www.girlsgogames.com/game/wolf_dress_up.html And thanks for entering :3

    ReplyDelete