Tuesday, September 25, 2012

SUSPENDED!

Hai Sploders.
I just got suspended for "breaking the AJ rules" for 1 day! D:
IT'S NOT FAIR. I wasn't saying bad words. It's that stupid "AJ Rules" popup thing.
Seriously. AJ Is going way too far. I don't want to be suspended... :(
I'll have to be Embera for the day -.-

Onto KittyCraft.
It's going nicely, if I do say so myself :3
I'm getting angry with Redstone though...  Trying to make a repetetive spawner is not easy.
When I'm done with this villiage I'll put it out as KittyCraft 1.0!

As for WolfQuest...
I think I'll make a new game on there. I haven't played it in months...
I swear, that wolf is begging me to click it...

Eeyup. Working on a pony folder too.
That might be up for download.
Anywho... Baibai for nao!

1 comment:

  1. BCR, it's me t0mmy. I moved accounts on MintySnowflakes on AJ.

    ReplyDelete