Sunday, October 21, 2012

Masquerade Party!

Yo!
In honor of Halloween, I'm having a Halloween Masquerade!

When: 10/24/12, 3:20 PM Central Standard

Where: My den

Server: Any

Dress Code: Masquerade Costume.  I am captain obvious

And please come up with an original costume, not just a regular old mask and say "OMG LIEK MAH COSHTUUUM?!"

You have plenty of time to get enough gems, don't rush yourself! But still, if you're coming, try not to be too late.
Send me a Jam-A-Gram that looks like this if you're coming:

Make sure your buddy list isn't full, because I'll be buddy-ing you. I'm keeping my den locked so no random people come, who have no freak'n idea what's going on.

1 comment:

  1. If anyone wants to dress up as an attacking monkey, go to this link: http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=Bali+monkey+attack&view=detail&mid=D989A04351874C65785ED989A04351874C65785E&first=21&form=hphot2

    ReplyDelete