Wednesday, August 1, 2012

New things and crap

Heya Jammers!
Today is the start of a new month, and you know what that means members, a new Monthly Item! And the new Monthly Item is....
Golden phantoms! They're awesome! I'll show you a few pictures of them.
Buff Gorillalike Phantom

My phantom, Ore.

Egglike Phantom

Rabbit Phantom?
Cool, right? I'm thinking about writing a story about golden phantoms..
Anywho, There's also new wearables.
Only one is NM. Seriously AJHQ? NMs can't have their own set of armor? >:I

Still all member items...
I think nonmembers should get more items. Who's with me?
There's also a new vanity at Epic Wonders. I won't spoil its picture for you :3
There's also a silver glove at Epic Wonders, along with golden dragon wings and a golden tiara.
What's with AJHQ and gold now? Are they going through a gold phase?
In the Summer Carnival there are sea animal plushies and a raccoon tail. The raccoon tail has the same shape of an Elf Tail armor, but with stripes.
There are also two new den items, a fridge and a mailbox. How cute :D
I've also started a new AJ Scammer Police thing, which I will post more about soon.
Happy Jamming!
~Nook and Luna~

1 comment:

  1. ANIMAL JAM GOLD RUSH!!! XD
    I submitted my art (Sorry the first one had no ears!)

    ReplyDelete