Saturday, August 18, 2012

New Updates and Shamans!

Heya Jammers!
I'm feeling much better now :3
Anywho, AJ updated, finally!
So, there's a new den :D It's called the "Enchanted Hollow". -Jazz hands with a spooky "woooo"-
Here's the picture of the inside:
I'm somewhat broke.
Cool right? I'm saving up for it, heh.
AJHQ is still "deciding" on the new den. AKA they're making us wait like the pesky phantoms they are.
Aww I'm just kidding phantoms are awesome. Don't insult phantoms :(
Sooo, it's probably gonna be another underground den. Hopefully not.
I should've submitted a picture of a nice cave... a cave would be a really cool den.
Anyways, monkeys are almost "un-endangered". I have a feeling AJHQ just wants something to help non-members use their gems up, since there's not much they can buy, sadly.
Anywho... guess what picture I submitted into AJ.
Guess.
OKAY HERE IT IS:
Epic-Bama.
I doubt AJHQ will post it, but some guy who looks through the pictures (and probably sees a lot of wierd scribbles) will laugh at this.
Anywho...




No comments:

Post a Comment